Main UK Address
Casa Court Great George Street Godalming Surrey GU7 1DX
Dominic Cullis (Managing Director)
Number of years in the legal market
Trade Associations & Accreditations
Company & Product Overview
Easy Convey was established in April 2000 to market a range of electronic conveyancing products and services, all of which were developed in-house. From the earliest days of the development cycle of its software, Easy Convey actively sought input from a large number of law firms. This has ensured that the product range meets the wide ranging and differing needs of high street law firms large dedicated conveyancing practices as well as sole practitioners.
50% More Completions Without Increasing Staff
Our comprehensive electronic conveyancing case management solution significantly reduces conveyancing time. CASA, Track-A-Matter™, our On-line L@wyer Instruction™ service, along with your search provider are the tools for greater efficiency, whilst enabling you to provide a highly personal service to your clients.
FeeSearch is a gazetteer of over 48,500 place name boundaries in England and Wales, cross referenced to their local authority and district land registry. The information contained within it is updated throughout the year and will keep lawyers and conveyancers up-to-date with local authorities’ fees.
SDLT returns are fast and accurate using the eSubmission tool. Seamlessly integrated with the HM Land Registry Business Gateway for obtaining title documents and updating the registry.
Fast and efficient communication via e-mail or SMS text messages.
Totally Automated; Seamless!
Some first in CASA by Easy Convey
• 1st case management solution to integrate with the HM Land Registry Business Gateway.
• 1st and only case management tool to include Stamp Duty Exempt Areas.
• 1st legal software application to register an SDLT e-Submission.
• 1st conveyancing solution to accurately automate fee estimates.
• 1st to integrate with NLIS Channels.
• 1st case management software to download conveyancing instructions.
• 1st to integrate all local authority search fee information which is updated monthly.
• 1st case management application to enable practices to send SMS text messages.
• 1st electronic conveyancing application to provide automated case tracking.
Sole Practitioners / very small firms (1-5) users
Smaller High Street Firms (2-5 partners / 6-25 users)
Larger High Street Firms (6-10 partners / 26+ users)
Large Dedicated Conveyancing Practices
England, Wales, Europe
Technology Platforms Supported
Citrix / Terminal Server
Categories of Products & Services Supported
Conveyancing & Remortgage
Home Information Packs
Electronic legal forms integration
Online Systems & Services
Website design services
Intranet design services
Client extranets & direct access
Online fee estimate and instruction
Stamp Duty Exemption search
Support Systems & Services
System integration, consultancy and project management
Training and workshops
Website and Intranet design
Networking & cabling services
Comms links to branches
Supply of hardware